DR SAMSURI BIN ISMAIL
Dr. Samsuri bin Ismail graduated MBBS from University of Malaya (UM) as a medical doctor in 1990. His career as an Occupational Health Doctor started in 2002. From year 2000 to 2015, he served as Operation Director for Medi Ihsan Occupational Safety & Health Sdn Bhd.
He was HRDF Registered Trainer and has become a NIOSH trainer since 1999 after being selected as one of the NIOSH certified Occupational First Aid Trainers. He has been conducting Occupational First Aid training for First Aiders from various PETRONAS OPU and NIOSH client. He is also a NIOSH trainer for Safety and Health Officer Course and is involved in delivering OSH training for various industries.
Subsequently in September 2016, he was elected as the Chief Executive Officer for SI Energy Sdn Bhd. He is also responsible in foundation of SI Energy Sdn Bhd and also developing of Klinik Ibra, Kuala Terengganu.
Presently he is also an Occupational Health Advisor for SapuraOMV, ATT Tanjung Bin Sdn Bhd & BP Petronas Acetyl Sdn Bhd and Visiting Occupational Health Doctor for Kuala Terengganu Specialist Hospital.
His special interests in managing Occupational Health in Oil and Gas Industries, developing comprehensive Hearing Conservation Program and First Aid program at workplace.
- MBBS (University of Malaya), PALSC (USM)
- Certified Occ. First Aid Trainer (NIOSH) Occupational Health Doctor (NIOSH)
- Petronas Approved Medical Examiner. (TG 001/16)
- Approved Medical Examiner for Petroleum Management Unit (MPM AME 049)
- Oil & Gas United Kingdom (OGUK/2018/2498)
- Shell Preferred Doctor 60 (SPD), Certified AOEMM Medical Review Officer(MRO)
- Certified AOEMM Assistant Medical Review Officer (AMRO)